Girl Scout Corporation Official Handbook

Welcome to the Official Roblox Girl Scouts handbook! Here at Girl Scouts Corporation, we unleash the G.I.R.L. (Go-Getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader)™ in every girl, preparing her for a lifetime of leadership- from exploring the wilderness, to work, expanding our wonderful environment and improving our community. Please read through the handbook to ensure that all scouts have a safe and fun experience.

Our mission is to make every scout feel heard, safe and proud. This is why all forms of trolling/disruption are prohibited, and our staff team will deal with anybody who fails to abide by the rules we place down. A question we get a lot is can I join this group if I am a boy? The answer? Absolutely! We support all genders, sexualities and ethnicities. The reason the group is called Girl Scouts Corporation is because we use the same systems that the real life Girl Scouts use. All members of our group should feel welcome and free to express themselves however they choose to.

The Girl Scout Promise and Law are shared by every member of Girl Scouting. The Girl Scout Promise is the way Girl Scouts agree to act every day toward one another and other people, and the Girl Scout Law outlines a way to act towards one another and the world.

THE GIRL SCOUT PROMISE

On my honor, I will try:
To serve others and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

THE GIRL SCOUT LAW

I will do my best to be
honest and fair,
friendly and helpful,
considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and
responsible for what I say and do,
and to
respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister to every Girl Scout.

At Girl Scouts Corporation, we host events daily. These events are camping trips and bakery shifts. We also host additional events such as our annual International Fair, award shows and more. At camping trips, our scouts participate in fun and engaging activities with their troop leader. These activities include: archery (working bows and targets), campfire stories, swimming, hiking and more. The campsite is a beautifully developed game with many badges and other hidden elements for our scouts to discover. At bakery shifts, the scouts sell each other cookies and milkshakes that have been developed carefully to resemble the iconic real life Girl Scout cookies. Some of our best-loved cookies are Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoa’s which are all available at our bakery now!

If you are interested in becoming a staff member, please go ahead and join our discord communications server located on the group’s social media. There you will find a channel which has all our open applications. These vary when we need staff. Some will be open, some may be closed. Our applications have a number of questions in which you will need to answer with plenty of detail so we know exactly why we should hire you! Please note that asking for your application to be read will result in an immediate fail. Your results will be Direct Messaged to you within 72 hours of your application’s submission.

We utilise several social networking platforms to communicate with our group as well as update them on progress that we are making and upcoming events. All of our social media are linked below.

:roblox_light: Group Link : Girl Scouts Corporation - Roblox
:blue_heart: Twitter: @gsroblox
:heart: Instagram: @robloxgirlscouts

Thank you for reading the Official Girl Scouts Handbook. Any questions regarding the content inside of this document or the document itself should be asked on either our group wall or discord server. We will be happy to help!

This document is ROBLOX Girl Scout’s Official paperwork. Any copying/stealing from this handbook will be contacted.

Signed,
GSC Executive Team

1 Like