Give feedback on my latest gfx's

Please give feedback on my latest work

8 Likes

Looks amazing and I don’t see anything that needs improvement in my opinion. Great work!

I mean, it does look quite clean, so well done!

All of them are good, but I see room for improvement.

On the first one, there are just way too many things going on it’s hard to see what’s what. Consider tuning down the overlays a bit.
and put the logo on top of all the layers so it’s readable and doesn’t blend in with everything.

Second one is good, I’d prefer a bit more shading and shadows on the building though. And add a small amount of blur for depth effects.

Third one is good as well, maybe just make the logo a little bit bigger and background is a little bit bland compared to the other ones.

That’s it from me, pretty good job on them!

2 Likes

What is the blue line in the last image?

Nice job!
But were you given permission to use these trademarks? (like Attack on Titan, etc.)

From what I can see, these look awesome! However, there’s too much going on, and my eyes don’t like that. I think that you should tone down all of the effects, I can hardly see anything. The last one looks the best, though his arm looks a bit dislocated. Otherwise, great job!

I would say consider composition and ratio. The way you sometimes frame your characters doesn’t capture the cinematic quality that you want.

The next thing would probably to work on dynamic lighting/make the artwork look professionally rendered. If you’re working in 3D software, fine-tune render settings to achieve the desired lighting effects. Adjust parameters like shadows, raytracing, and global illumination. Also consider: post-processing effects to enhance ur lighting, such as bloom, glare, and color correction. Control ur light and shadow sources.

1 Like

For example, for the second photo, the shadows lack depth. To improve this, consider incorporating realistic shadowing that corresponds to where ur light sources r. Introduce shadows beneath and around objects, including the buildings, will add depth, dimension, and a more natural appearance to the scene.

These GFXs look VERY good! I like the style and lighting of them! Nice job on this!

It was just something I made for myself.

Thank you! I found these tips really helpful and everything improved drastically.

Yeah, I see a bit too much effects on some of them.