Give me a deep opinion on my game

i made a fnaf-inspired game on roblox, it even has it’s story and etc, but everyone that i show the game give me a straight-forward answer, saying that the game is cool, but not going deep or just playing 5 minutes of the game, i’m currently working on a sequence for this game, and i wanna know your opinions on this game

game link: Tango's Forgotten Fun - Roblox

em pleh

1 Like

I know you want a longer reply but I mean a reply is better than none

I don’t know if the building is based off of the building in fnaf but I’ve never played that before and I was completely confused about the cameras. I have no idea what I’m supposed to notice about the cameras, don’t know where my room is in relation to the cameras… basically I don’t know what to do. As a result the game was instantly boring and I left because of it. I’d say at minimum just have a little marker on the image of the layout of the building to show where the player’s room is so new players know which cameras to be looking out for.

1 Like

thanks for the reply, i appreciate your critic and i’ll work on this based off of your reply

btw, a good part of what you said is explained in the calls, ik most people just mute the call, but it’s basically the game tutorial, while explaining part of the story

have a nice day