Give me criticism on this design! (ˊ•͈ ◡ •͈ˋ)

I made a new outfit, but I’d also would appreciate some feedback, please.

• ❀ܓ(。 ꇴ ◠。 )
15 Likes

the skirt looks a bit wonky. also, details like the mice(?) on the pockets are hard to see

2 Likes

I do not like it very much. :neutral_face:. I do not think you should make any changes tho.

2 Likes

i really like the mice design on the jacket and socks. I also really like the skirt too, are you going for a pleated look? I think a shadow on the edges where the skirt folds would look nice for a more 3D affect.

the shadow consistency is a bit off though in the whole outfit. the shadow for the shirt collar is more extreme than the shadow from the jacket onto the shirt and also the skirt folds (if that makes sense)

overall i really like it though! it would be really helpful i think for a lot of designers if you created a wrinkle/shading tutorial since yours look really nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you mean ambient occlusion or something else? I’m a bit confused.

Im not here to rate this but, I want to recommend that you should add a watermark on that as someone can clip it out and copy the shirt

It may seem like a low chance but, for item percussions.

2 Likes

I believe they are hampsters. (Not sure though.)

1 Like

Ye they’re are hamsters >;3
but I prefered more rounded ears than one side being sharp so most ppls think they mice

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t even give feedback, It looks pretty nice, I would rate a 8.7 out of 10.

1 Like

oh no!! i said they were mice :frowning: they’re very cute though! i really like the design :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks great overall but I suggest adding a little more detail to the pockets, they seem to be blending in too well with the main part of the sweater and maybe a tad bit more shading to the skirt as well. Otherwise, I really like the design, you did very well! (:

1 Like

The top is very cute, love the wrinkles… Something about the skirt is off, I don’t know what it is but it’s not giving. Other than that, super cute. Nothing I would fix.

2 Likes

Everything is perfect the way it is except for the skirt, the wrinkles of the skirt is off abnormal.

1 Like

I think that the pink skirt is a little distracting, and doesn’t blend with the other colors. Pink + brown is not the best combination in my opinion.

Try changing the skirt to a white or brownish color, and see how that looks!

Other than that, it’s really cute and it looks like you put in a lot of effort!

1 Like