Give me feedback on this design please! (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Hello people! I created a new dress, I’d like your feedback!

8 Likes

Maybe change the current skin tone into a transparent sort of thing so it’ll fit more people.

Fit more people = More sales

It does! This is just the mannequin display, the real outfit in my group is transparent :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I think it looks really nice. One tiny thing I noticed is that the band aid looks a little rushed and does not have a lot of detail. Of course, it is just a small thing that doesn’t really change much at all, but I will say that the dress itself looks gorgeous. I think you did a great job,

1 Like

TYSMM
I actually forgot about the bandaid shading…oop

awesome! When I was still designing clothing, I could never get dresses down, so most of my work was t-shirts and long pants LOL. It’s awesome to see someone good at clothing.

1 Like

Looks great. I’m with @TJMagical you should probably change the skin color. How do you make clothes? Is there a certain video or tutorial?

1 Like

The skin tone is a mannequin…The real outfit you can wear is transparent!

Uhh, I suggest you watch basic art videos in order to grasp how shading and coloring works, then search up how to make roblox clothing! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Quick question, can you wear clothes that you have created on your Roblox avatar for free?

1 Like

Its a good clothing!! Wish i could make some clothing like my friend and you. Im an animator.

1 Like

Yes, I can wear stuff I upload for free!

1 Like

Amazing job!
but is the skin color a reference so that you can see the full outline of it? Or actually part of the shirt

Yeah, its just so it can show up better!

It looks like it would be used by Roblox itself.
But sadly, that means no one would wear it except for people without that much Robux.
It’s still really nice though.