Give me UI ideas!

Hello everyone!

I want to sell my products for the Roblox Community, but I don’t have any ideas. I want modern UI product suggestions that have potential to sell.

Give me suggestions!

5 Likes

Make sure you are Using vibrate colors for the players. Get attention about it and also make details with the shop. For people want to buy it. like Hovering over the item get bigger when it’s Crawl on it.
And make the product look cool

6 Likes

borrow styles from popular games and sell them as [popular game] style UI.

This would work best for non-roblox games since there are already a lot of people selling Roblox game style UI.

try something popular and easily recognizable like GTA or Genshin Impact.

5 Likes

maybe fortnite? def not minecraft, since: (edit: minecraft ui is modernier nowadays and easily recognisable)

I’d like if you used:

1. Tweens and Reactive Tweens (like lerping or velocity-dependant)
  2. Images for effects like complexity, gradients and vignettes.
  3. Constant movement, for a ‘live’ aesthetic, not neccessary for modern UI.
  4. EditableImages may look good for certain dynamic effects. (not released :frowning: )
  5. Use transparency and blur to nicely blend in and have modern aesthetics.

Note that blur, EditableImages, and Tweens/Reactive Tweens (and :GetValue() ) requires Scripting.

To come up with @Hazelfluff amd @zeinbanana882’s ideas, I would:

1. Use Short Tweens and not use too much tweens.
  2. Images that show complexity with vibrant and attractive colors and details.
  3. Fast moving UI.
  4. Try using opaque and not using blur, Darken the background instead if you want to, even if it isn’t very common.
  5. Editable images can also be used for dynamic UI effects, as always, make it look attractive, since it’s the main point of the UI.
2 Likes

Note that the ideas of @zeinbanana882 and @Hazelfluff are for popular ‘attractive’ uis, not ‘modern uis’.
but ‘modern uis’ can use vibrant colors and attractive details.

And both have potential to sell.

2 Likes

I suppose @BrAlMeSo_Mc is right…

for more of a modern UI

• Smooth and subtle animations
  • colors within a cohesive color pallet (nothing too hard on the eyes)
  • minimalistic vector icons
  • rounded corners
  • minimal space occupancy

I’d say adding animations/tweens to your UI would increase its value because people can find lots of different UI from websites for free. What they can’t get is smooth animations. It also makes your UI roblox specific.

3 Likes

Thank you for all you suggestions! I have a lots of product ideas now!

2 Likes