Give me your feedback to my new game!

Hello, I just made my new game called “Forever Wall” a month ago.
But…
The player playtime is very low (average 3.4 minutes)
I don’t know what is bad in this game can you please tell me I will be really happy!
The game link is here: Forever Wall - Roblox

Thanks, Bye!

6 Likes

I haven’t played it, but judging by the concept, this game was already made in the past, so that might lead to lower play time if players have essentially already seen it.
I think it’s sadly a fairly niche concept, and in these kind of games there’s not much to do except look at notes and maybe add one, which can get boring fast. I see you’ve tried to combat that with minigames, but that sounds sort of… irrelevant to the concept, if that makes sense? Like a fairly obvious attempt to increase playtime. Prove me wrong tho

1 Like

I played the game and I do like the idea; however, a few minutes after placing my first sign, I lost interest in staying any longer. The description of the game states getting more XP allows you to get more signs. After getting level 10, the only sign I got was from waiting 12-15 minutes for a free sign. Given this, there is no incentive (a clear one) to achieve a higher level. This only leaves the periodic free sign as a reason to stay.

Also, two things I noticed:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback I will sure do something with it!

1 Like