Give me your obby gamepass ideas

yeah basically i need obby gamepass ideas im making a big mega obby you know those big rainbow ones and i need more ideas so give me ideas ty

3 Likes

Well uhm… you could possibly create an alert system type thing but make sure to moderate it before allowing them to send it.

I can already envision how bad this could get so maybe don’t do that.

1 Like

Make something so you can mess with other players, such as push. Makes the games much more fun if I can troll my friends.

Some ideas off the top of my head:

• Smart Revive - if the player dies, they instantly respawn back at the point they were previously standing (instead of the start of the stage)
  • Ultra Coil - Gives you gravity and speed boost at once
  • Boxing Glove - Gives you the ability to push other players by punching them
  • Something to do with skipping stages
  • Ghost Pills - Lets you walk through anything without taking damage for a set amount of time, has a large cooldown
1 Like

Gamepass Idea:

Every stage beside the one yor are currently on will turn into ice, and players will ultimately slide to their dead. Hahahahahahah

Also, I would not reccomend putting too many gamepasses/dev products into your game, and they should not be too overpowered.

Otherwise, potentially players willing to play your obby will be turned down when they see all that monetization and call your game “just another cash grab ptw obby”.

Overused
  • Speed
  • Jump Boost
  • Grapple Hook
  • Admin
  • Free skip (After time passes/Everytime you join)
  • Trolls
  • Boombox
A bit rare
  • Rainbow Nametag
  • Morph
Unique
  • Custom Gui Design