I Export It As OBJ Then Import It To Roblox But It Looks Like This
You Can See The Outisde From Inside
Crazy Right?
Anyways I Didnt Find Any Solution To Fix It
Does Anybody Know How To Fix It?

I Use Blender To Make It
Its Really A Problem When I Make Gun Models

2 Likes

that is not a bug, that is how it supose to work.
if you go in blender and enable back face culling it will be the same.

3 Likes

yep so how am i going to fix it?

1 Like

you close it by hand using blender or you can just enable double faces that roblox released a week ago. it is a check box in the mesh that will render in and out of the mesh.

3 Likes

Looks like your interior (or exterior) surfaces have the normals facing the wrong way.
Select all the faces then go into your Mesh tab in Blender and look at the Normals dropdown. Go to Recalculate (I think) and it should point the faces in the right direction.
Either that or there is a tool that will show which way the Normals are facing, select the reversed ones, and go to Mesh > Normals > Flip.
As @Dyzcroll said there is also a BackFace Culling tool that shows faces in red and blue depending on which ‘Normal’ you are looking at.
You can google to search how to see either of those tool options.

3 Likes

If you use double faces you’re doubling the size of the file that your Mesh is being saved as. I wouldn’t recommend it.

2 Likes

it is the same as if he do it in blender, the size will be double the say way.

1 Like

But he doesn’t have to double the faces if he has a solid structured tube. The single faces that are already facing the correct direction will be rendered properly.
I’m pretty sure if you take a Blender Mesh that is already visible on all normally facing sides and double face the sides you’ll get a doubled file size with no change in visual appearance unless you’re ‘inside’ the Mesh.

1 Like

whe dont know what he wants, maybe he dont want a solid tube and maybe he wants, that is up to him.

1 Like