Global Localization Services Information

glsnew2 Global Localization Services

About The Team (2022)

:earth_americas: Greetings Developers & Members,
We’re a team of experienced & notable translators - users that strive to internationalize the platform by offering localization services for games & services.

Our team consists of 27 native-speaking translators (and 28 Roblox-supported languages available), all with plentiful experience and advances in the localization field.

In the past, we’ve worked with notable and honored developers/games, adding to, our translators are some of the best in the community with a notable presence in it.

Some of the games we have localized in the past include:

:scroll: Languages we are providing localization:

European Languages:

• Italian
  • Swedish
  • Finnish
  • Greek
  • Dutch
  • Bosnian
  • Serbian
  • German
  • Croatian
  • Polish
  • Romanian
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Norwegian
  • Georgian
  • Czech
  • Russian
  • Portuguese (Brazilian)

Asian Languages:

• Korean
  • Turkish
  • Japanese
  • Chinese - Traditional
  • Chinese - Simplified
  • Indonesian
  • Filipino - Tagalog
  • Malay
  • Hindi
  • Vietnamese

Our team double & triple checks the strings before and after translations, as well as systematically inform you of the progress.

:currency_exchange: Payment and Notices

Our rate stands at $0,62/176 Robux per game string/cell, & a 25% organization fee per language ($0.135/38 Robux).

We’ve got a different rate for Game Products at $0,66/188 Robux per product.

Our Services

• Our team offers game string, game products & game information translations.
• We double & triple-check while in and after the process of localizing the game.
• We suggest to developers which language they should translate their game into if they are unsure ~ we discuss and suggest based on the game theme, popularity, rep & player rate analytics from Roblox.

Contact Information

Our preferable & fastest response method is through Discord. For any business inquiries & questions message me on Discord (Riddevan#4589) or DevForum.

Founded since 1/9/2019

33 Likes

The team is full of really good translators. I personally know and have worked with most of them. Definitely recommend if you can’t afford translations made by the Roblox Localization Team.

7 Likes

Added Russian and Thai!

2 Likes

Great service and good communication :star:

4 Likes

Added a new language, Portuguese European!

1 Like

Ordered Filipino and Russian, got it within 2 days. Am satisfied :+1:

4 Likes
  • Updated our Discord invite link because it was previously expired :smile:
1 Like

Thanks for translating Car Dealership Tycoon! Good service :+1:

4 Likes

Update! We’re now hiring Vietnamese, Thai, Bosnian, Bokmal, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Estonian translators! Contact us on our contact information if you’re interested on becoming a member of the team :sunglasses: :earth_asia:

1 Like

I’m a spanish translator, can i get hired?

1 Like