Global Localization Services Information

About The Team (2023-24)

:earth_americas: Greetings Developers,

We’re a team of experienced & certified translators that dedicate to the platform by offering localization services for games & services.

• You can view our talent page here!

Our team consists of 18 native-speaking translators, all with plentiful experience and advances in the localization field. Our coverage includes over 21 languages, covering the most populated countries of the world.

In the past, we’ve worked with notable and honored developers/games, adding to, our translators are some of the best in the community with a notable presence in it.

Some of the games we have localized include:

:scroll: Languages we are providing localization:

European Languages:

• Italian
  • Swedish
  • Finnish
  • Greek
  • Dutch
  • Bosnian
  • Serbian
  • Croatian
  • Spanish
  • Romanian
  • French
  • Georgian
  • Portuguese (Brazilian)
  • Russian

Asian Languages:

• Korean
  • Turkish
  • Indonesian
  • Filipino - Tagalog
  • Malay
  • Hindi
  • Vietnamese

Our team double & triple checks the strings before and after translations, as well as systematically inform you of the progress.

:currency_exchange: Payment and Notices

• $0,22/77 Robux per game string

• $0,30/105 Robux per product (title/desc) + a 10% organization fee.

• Each job/contract will be handled by one of our managers, keeping you in touch on status!

We offer discounts on our rates for 5+ and 10+ languages

Our Services

• Our team offers game & service translations.
• We double & triple-check while in and after the process of localizing the game.
• We help developers decide what’s going to be the next language they should translate their game into based on Roblox analytics, the game’s theme and our experience :+1:

Contact Information

Our preferable & fastest response method is through Discord. For any business inquiries this still applies, while also you can find my personal Discord at @riddevan

since 1/9/2019

32 Likes

The team is full of really good translators. I personally know and have worked with most of them. Definitely recommend if you can’t afford translations made by the Roblox Localization Team.

7 Likes

Added Russian and Thai!

2 Likes

Great service and good communication :star:

4 Likes

Added a new language, Portuguese European!

1 Like

Ordered Filipino and Russian, got it within 2 days. Am satisfied :+1:

4 Likes
  • Updated our Discord invite link because it was previously expired :smile:
1 Like

Thanks for translating Car Dealership Tycoon! Good service :+1:

4 Likes

Update! We’re now hiring Vietnamese, Thai, Bosnian, Bokmal, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Estonian translators! Contact us on our contact information if you’re interested on becoming a member of the team :sunglasses: :earth_asia:

1 Like

I’m a spanish translator, can i get hired?

1 Like