Global Resetting Leaderboard

Would like some feedback and some testing … Global Resetting Leaderboard
Configurable auto resetting single board, single data source global leaderboard script.
Can be set to year, month, day and hour. Set to every hour at the moment.
(I’m pretty sure :crossed_fingers: everything is working fine. Like to put this out as a resource)

… And if there is no interest … :man_shrugging:, probably be no … :gift:s

1 Like

It’s very good tho. Hmm why does it reset on leaderboard? sounds like temporary data?

Many things could be set up as events that have longer timers. I plan on using it for an on going monthly contest within one of the games I’m working on. Most these things are very messy, using multiple setups rotating. Some use multiple data setups also. This is simplistic and reuses the same data system and board. The data can be read by many types of leaderboard setups. The core script is very generic, optimized and bulletproof …:crossed_fingers: Actual leaderboard and data sync are totally separated. Allowing you to add to a “score” without having to data sync on each pickup. While still keeping a lock on data even if not updated on the board yet. It can update the data and reset the board in real time right in front of everyone on the server while still resetting players not on the server. As a global system it will even update players from other servers, again in real time.

1 Like