God of War: Ragnarok based GFX

Hello everyone,

I’ve been working for a while on this GFX, i just finished editing.
I learned a lot about Blender making this GFX, I really like how this looks!
This GFX is also based on a GoW:R original picture, which i found while looking for a wallpaper.

Also, new watermark :slightly_smiling_face:

Any feedback is appreciated!

8 Likes

lol atreus just sad ah. anyways looks quite nice if it was r15 wouldve looked more nicer r6 dopesnt match everything now.

5 Likes

bruh, Flee The Mall uses R6, so you think flee the mall is ugly?

the explorer showing @Chizeled_YT | 268x397

1 Like

i never said that bro. I said the theme like the theme and the arm positioning isnt that comfortable to look at use r15 to make it connect… please learn to understand.

5 Likes

It’s nice but the watermark is too big, maybe put the watermark in the corner and shrink it?

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for the feedback! I’m actually planning to use R15 on my next GFX, which i will work on soon. Also, sorry for the late reply…

1 Like

Oh, that’s because i don’t want people to copy, then use on a Roblox video thumbnail or something… But i’ll be changing it the way the watermark looks on my next GFX. Anyways, thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

The GFX is decent ig. Im guessing your new to GFX? I appologize if you’re not. The GFX itself is nice I guess but the art and what the image is meant to depict is not. It does not give God of War vibes at all. All I see in this GFX is a crazy angry dude with dislocated arms and a depressed white kid who also suffers from arm dislocation.

2 Likes

yea np also really like the background design and the depth you put on kratos tattos and face looks really good!

1 Like

what the heck is wrong with kratos’ arms? Use r15, not r6, it looks INCREDIBLY weird with r6

I like the axe, but please, use r15

Change atreus’ face, it’s just depressed

1 Like

people can copy and photoshop to remove the watermark though…

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the feedback! Honestly, i don’t get it the “GoW vibes” part but i can agree with you about the dislocated arms, I actually liked the pose of the both avatars in my opinion, so I left it like this. But i’ll be fixing this GFX and instead use R15 or maybe a Rig. But anyways, thank you for the feedback! Also sorry for the late reply.

Yeah, i agree… But i’ll be changing Atreus’s face and use R15 soon. But anyways, thank you for the feedback!

I mean, yeah. But that wouldn’t be easy… But i’ll make the watermark less visible when i fix this GFX.

It looks nice.
Personally I like the look of the r6 arms.
The axe mesh is incredibly pretty and the little details in the snow are nice.
You could use a different face for atreus tho.
Overall, 7.5/10

1 Like