GODSPEED Adventure! The Ultimate Roblox Obby

Hello! So, Im trying to make a new very very, VERY hard obby like Desolate or Stair Way To Heaven. I need your opinion on the Hardness level I try to make the game be, Im trying to make it go from easy, to insanity and null.

Right now Its only in Demo mode, theirs more levels coming and soon I will add music for each level, and a Winner! Badge soon when I get 100 robux.

1 Like

The 1st level is boring. the 2nd level has too much space, but well done, good luck!

2 Likes

frogot to add basic

There is no incentive to pass the levels, maybe add some

• Bragging Rights
  • A effect that happens when you complete a level

No I got your idea, I meant in terms of color and surroundings it’s boring

1 Like

Also, I gave it a lot of space because its supposed to be a giant mine/game

This kind of already exist if someone does end up beating a level and then bragging to the player who is still behind them

I wanna give you a favor, can you play Stair Way To Heaven?

Im trying to get the simplicity of Desolate and Stair Way To Heaven

I can do this though, I guess like a confetti effect?

Is there a gimic with this like speed or doublejumping? or is it just a hard obby? Because after playing through a few levels, this game just feels boring after a while. You could really spice it up with a mechanic that other obby games don’t have. Otherwise, good work! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

No their isn’t as I said before,

The game isn’t supposed to be that one type of obby game with mechanics, gravity coils, coins, or anything else, I take inspiration from Desolate and Stair Way To Heaven because of how simple the game was made, The Obby Levels are very complex and the game’s premise is simple and challenging.

Technically yes, the game wasn’t made to make the players have fun, but Instead stand in their way as an challenge, that’s what most hard obby games are anyway.

No hate to anyone’s feedback, but whenever Im making a game I don’t like to always take feedback and then just put it into the game, I like to let myself to be free with my imagination and not only taking peoples ideas then using them if they want me to or not, Just remember that what I said,

I really think that the first level is incredibly easy to anyone that has played a tower game for any more than 10 minutes, and the 2nd level jumps up the difficults very quickly. There needs to be a in-between between these 2 levels to gradually challenge the player without being to hard in the beginning.

If this wasn’t a hard obby and a basic but complex and challenging obby game, then I would tbh 85% take peoples ideas and implement them into the game,

This games just not that type of game though.

Please read through the whole post and look at what Im aiming at

Go to exactly 0:40 of this video, that’s were I got the twist from, the game seems extremely easy but when you complete the level, It takes a big turn and a big plot twist

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t really know what to say at this point. You’ve got me stumped on advice to give. This idea is too wacky for me. On the brightside, I really hope your game does well! :smiley:

1 Like