Good lava textures? Please?

Can you provide me a good lava texture? I need it for a new island I’m making.

Game: Click Grind [ROBLOX Simulator] - Roblox

I need another island, Called “Lava Island”!

Thank you

EDIT:

So I finally made it!

There is no point in adding textures, but for visual design

I don’t have a texture, sorry but You could use the materials given below

• Granite - Transparency set to 0.53, CanCollide Off since ofc if you need to swim in it, if not, turn it off.

• Marble - I don’t reccommend using this, but if you decide to use it sure, same properties but the Transparency should be a decimal between 0.52 to 0.60 (0.6) I highly reccomend using 0.57.

Thank you ! I’[m making the island

No problem! :happy3:

P.S this won’t be looking very real just with CanCollide, you need to make the player float and animate it, thats all.

I found this after less than 10 seconds on Google. You can literally just Google ‘free textures’ and you’ll find plenty.

That’s right but It will take quite a while for roblox to upload the texture, which sometimes gets annoying as hell, no offense, but you can focus on the island meanwhile, too!

Unfortunately there’s nowhere else to find your own textures without using what’s already in the toolbox and Roblox’s built in textures (i.e. with terrain).

They don’t even take that long to upload - maybe an hour at the most.

1 day, almost, you can use corroded lava but It won’t allow you to can collide, but you can create a transparent kill brick.

It does not take 1 day to upload a texture.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to use PBR textures - or any custom texture, over using granite and marble. The lava would be of far higher quality should you opt to use PBR at the expense of waiting an hour at the most for the texture to pass through moderation.

Good point, but honestly I don’t like to use the texture and the natural part looks beautiful to my eyes.