Good old times // "Semi-Showcase"

Hello! :raised_hand:
Do you guys remember he “classic roblox house”?Well,i made something on its base.
the “semi-showcase” is because i had a little time to do this,so don’t judge :sweat_smile:
if you think this is all i can do,you wrong,look more of my posts after this one and compare :grimacing:

Classic roblox house

Remake

casa3.PNG

21 Likes

It looks VERY NICE don’t get me wrong, but it doesn’t look much like the classic house, but it still looks extremely good.

2 Likes

The main part of the house is the classic house! :beers:
look.PNG

1 Like

Looks really nice, I love the texturing very simple but makes it look like the house has taken a turn for the worse. Nice work.

1 Like

That was the intention,because its a old house in roblox :sweat_smile:
take a look on more of my showcases later,i think you gonna like them! :beers:

1 Like

I’ve seen your profile before on the forum. I would ask if you take commissions but I don’t got the bills to pay for the work you do, XD. Nice work.

2 Likes

Haha,no problem,thank’s for the feedback! :beers:

1 Like

Wow thats really nice house. You are great builder keep up great work!

2 Likes

Hello! :grimacing:
It’s nice looking that you guys are liking it,you should look more of my showcases :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Do you have any games out yet?

I have two showcase maps opened.
If you talking about a real game,well.
I was working with Phoenix_RDN on a city project,but its not released yet.

If you need game managers and game testers feel free to hit me up on discord Wizard#4401. I like your work a lot and would be honored to support you further. (I don’t require pay for anything, I’m just interested)

1 Like

love it, simple and cozy. I like the roof tiles detail, keep it up

1 Like

Thank’s for the feedback!
I dont like to spend so much time on each showcase because i have a lot of ideas and i dont want to forget them :sweat_smile:
but i have some showcases that i spend some more time :beers:

@u_Cirrus, the build is outstanding, while keeping a decent eye on the classic Roblox house. I know you had limited time for this, but one thing stands out. The smoke, that keeps on going and going, until it reaches the epic heavenly void above. I would try fixing that. Anyways, it would be pretty pog if this was introduced as a total showcase game, when you have additional time to work on it.

1 Like

Hello!
Thank’s for the feedback!
Im not sooo good,im ok :sweat_smile:
but thanks anyway! :beers: