Good reviews, but little time in the game

I think that the game itself should like, is a game of farming with several areas, and that you increase the level of your tools, even added own houses for players, they can entertain themselves extra, I got some small streamer play it and everyone says they like it, even the ratings of the few who have entered with advertising have remained very good above 80%, but the reality is that the average except rare occasions is about 5 minutes. I do not know what is missing or if it is a problem that I do not reach a target audience.

https://www.roblox.com/games/7245046331/Adrian77s-Farm-World-Simulator-NEW-Beta

Elaborate?

Which areas?

How many levels/how rewarding is each upgrade?

How much did you spend advertising?

Which one are you reaching(i.e. tablets / 18+) currently, and which are you aiming for?

Elaborate?
I would say it is very well elaborated.
Which areas?
3 areas, which I was planning to expand in the future and include new blocks, although each area has its own.

How many levels/how rewarding is each upgrade?
There are about 8/9 levels of the tools which is reflected in the color they take.

How much did you spend advertising?
I have spent at least 15k already.

Which one are you reaching(i.e. tablets / 18+) currently, and which are you aiming for?
I’m looking for people who like games of this kind based on collecting, selling, upgrading. I imagine it’s suitable for all ages.