Good Studio performance with 4GB of RAM?

Is there a way to get good performance on Roblox Studio with 4gb of ram with max settings?

Couldn’t you just use some sort of app that makes your roblox perform fluently, along with roblox studio? I know there is a app for that, I just don’t remember the name of it.

RBLXFPSUnlocker? (GitHub: GitHub - axstin/rbxfpsunlocker: FPS Unlocker for Roblox)

Yea, I knew there was a thing for it, I just forgot the name.

What do you mean “get good performance”? This could mean that you are getting poor performance with your current system or that you are asking if it’s possible to get good performance.

so when i put the quality settings on max the camera movement is laggy but on automatic it’s perfect i want high settings but smooth camera and play test movement

I have 4gb RAM and I can run studio on max settings with 30-60 FPS. I think it depends on your GPU rather than your RAM. Even if you have a GPU and its going slowly, try closing some apps which you don’t need at the moment.

Like the previous commenter said, it does depend on your GPU and if it’s currently being used by heavy programs or applications. Furthermore, it could be using your intergraded graphics (If you have any) rather than your external graphics processing unit.

1 Like

To elaborate on what @WaviestBalloon said:

We can’t do anything about this. Everything about how surtido performs is based on what is currently going on inside your computer, and how much processing power it has to allocate to the graphics. It might just be that your computer isn’t powerful enough to have max graphics in Roblox. Why is this even a necessity in the first place?

2 Likes

If you only have 4GB of ram, there is only so much it can handle. Max settings are too much for that ig. CPU and GPU also plays a big role in this.