Got charged for VIP server I canceled, now cannot cancel subscription of "free VIP server"

When i logged in today i noticed my robux balance had gone down by about 50 Robux (previously 310 now 260) so i went to check my transactions tab, and it seems like i was charged for a VIP auto-renewal even though i had turned off auto-renewal right after buying it and it showed as active on the VIP server configuration page, whilst trying to cancel the subscription an error pops up “You cannot cancel the subscription of a free VIP server.” The same error pops up on two games where i have ‘active’ vip servers.

Old screenshot where the VIP server renewal payment is cancelled:

Browser version: Brave 1.10.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)
The bug started happening today.
It’s happening on two games where i own a VIP server:

5 Likes

I had the same exact issue. Roblox please fix this. Staff messaged me saying this issue has been solved yet it isn’t it’s still broken.

1 Like

I can’t cancel my VIP server, it keeps telling me You cannot cancel the subscription of a free VIP server.

Basically I got banned off this scummy game, I can’t cancel my vip server subscription and can’t play it even if I wanted to either. This is outrageous, there’s no way of communicating with the owner and it’s still active for 100 robux a month.
I tried deactivating the VIP server, opening my pin, none of them worked.

Thank you for the report. This issue has been resolved, and you should be able to cancel your recurring subscriptions now :sloth:

If you were unable to cancel a subscription between the 28th and today, and were wrongfully charged due to this, please file a support ticket and we will make sure you are refunded :money_with_wings:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.