Gotham (and other fonts) missing in Roblox Studio

Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-02-10 00:02:00 (-08:00)
Date Last Experienced:

Reproduction Steps:
After upgrading to Roblox Studio Version 0.465.0.417678 (64bit) this morning, all SurfaceGuis and Plugins using the Gotham font (and several other fonts) don’t render in Studio.

Expected Behavior:
Was working as expected before upgrading my Studio version. Gotham SurfaceGuis show correctly on the same PC in the Roblox Client.

Actual Behavior:
When a SurfaceGui is set to use Gotham, it doesn’t render. If I swap it to Robot or SourceSans, then the font renders as expected. About half of the available fonts don’t show up at all when selected.

1 Like

I’m not encountering this issue – did you try reinstalling Studio?

1 Like

This is probably because your text size is 100 and won’t show on that text label?

This isn’t limited to just that one label. The Rojo plugin is also not rendering Gotham TextLabels:

If I enable showing PluginGuiService in Studio and manually edit the Rojo plugin’s TextLabels to use SourceSans instead of Gotham, the text shows as expected.

I re-ran the Roblox Studio installer today and things are back to normal now. Not sure what happened there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.