I’m close to finish my recent minigame project, Graffitown!
This is a “spray paint” game (like the most popular one, Sewer) but with some cool additions! The idea came less than a week ago, this is where the project arrived!
- Paint on unanchored / moving objects (like car, balls)
- use special materials, like Neon and forcefield (use left bottom buttons to choose)
- arts of players leaving the game will remain for a while and “erode” slowly
- clever fill between points system
- part optimization system
- “hold to grow” paint (hold down mouse button to grow radius)
- and may some more, I don’t remember all
What is NOT working now (BUT to be done):
- no “report abuse” function, no voting for kick, no anticheat
- no spray amount limit (probably lag when one decides to spray a huuuge amount)
- no “hide player/hide all” function
- the world is really small, just some cloned buildings and vehicles
- no monetization yet (some feature will be for R$)
- no advertisement (so players will join mostly when read this post only
- no save your arts
Some GUI elements look noob, will be better in days
Thanx to XSticcy for his great help!
I hope you test the game and leave me some comments about your experience!