Graphic Design Commissions [OPEN]

Untitled%20drawing%20(10)

Untitled%20drawing%20(1)

Hello! I’m Secretum_Flamma, a UI Designer. I specialize in typography, the design of text. I’m currently opening commissions for most typography related and design-orientated graphics. I’ve been designing off Roblox for about a year now, and 2 months on Roblox. However, I’ve only been seriously designing for about a month. My DevForum profile is also my main profile.

I cannot draw, or do GFX. See the Showcase category for examples of what I can do.

Untitled%20drawing%20(2)
Because I’m fairly new to designing I don’t have many examples, but here’s what I do have:

Posters (The first things I designed for Roblox.)

[Commissioned for NoahG59]

Waffle%20Poster

• Nobody’s commissioned me for skyscraper ads, however, I’m willing to do them.

Misc

The lines, and general styling of the above example was created by another user. Due to how much I changed it (colors, general details, etc) I believe I can still credit it as my own.

Flag

Untitled%20drawing%20(4)
I have no set schedule but I’m available every day for at least an hour, up to three. I’m generally more active on weekdays.

Untitled%20drawing%20(8)
I accept Group Funds only. Prices are negotiable and, depending on the complexity of your request, can range from 16 R$ to 250 R$. You pay me half before we start, half when we’re done. No refunds, sorry.

Untitled%20drawing%20(11)

• Prefferred Method: DevForum DM’s

• Alternate Method 1: Roblox Messaging (I check this much less frequently. Follow me to message me.)

• Alternate Method 2: Discord DM’s (:turkey:T H A N K S​:turkey:#3373 Friend me to DM me.)

Extra Details (Non-Essential)

All my work is licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. You can change my work, share it in any way, but you have to credit me. Search up the license for the full legal details.

1 Like