[Outdated] Graphic Service Details & Portfolio | PumpkinWhite

bannertwitter3

apost6
Hi! My name is Tristan and I am a graphic designer and a passionate artist. I have been doing a lot of arts and design in this industry and it has been my profession since 2015.

apost7

Game Logos

Studio/Company Logos

Game Thumbnails/Fanarts

apost8

• Outdated

I work around 3-6 hours a day and you can pretty much contact me at any time. Although I can’t assure you that you’ll get a response sooner(or not at all) if my Work Status is Occupied or Unavailable. You can find out my work status located on my twitter bio.

apost9
Logo Design

• Outdated

Other Services

• Outdated

apost91
Discord: POMPKINWHITE#0592
Twitter: @PUMPKLNWHITE
DevForum Email: spokapich@yahoo.com

62 Likes

Time to throw in the towel. Nonetheless, I love your work so much dude, I hope you get a ton of support. You’re one of my favourite artists!

1 Like

Heeeey no, you should get that towel back lol
Anyways, thanks! Really appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I highly recommend working with PumpkinWhite.

It was a very professional and quick experience. Went from sending me a batch of initial logo designs / branding concepts to having the chosen one mocked up in less than a day. Went above and beyond on presentation, communication and overall quality. Definitely one of the best artists I have worked with.

Awesome work for an awesome price!

4 Likes

Can I see the work he did for you ?

1 Like

Yeah, definitely!

Images

3 Likes

I…I…I am dumbfounded. I can’t believe I haven’t heard of you before. This is more than amazing, this is pure inspiration. Hope we can talk more, but be assured you just won a faithful supporter.

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

Just posting an update that for the while, I wont be accepting any commissions while I finish the others. Although feel free to message me for any inquiries! Ill let you know my availability to accept whenever in this thread.

1 Like

Hi Devs!

So I wanna let ya’ll know that I’m once again available to accept any logo/design projects starting today! My contacts are located on the thread’s post.

Will be accepting robux this time, equivalent to my original prices.

Here's a little compilation of the projects made in the past two months

6 Likes

Hi Devs!
Just here to inform you that I won’t be available for commissions that needs big time and effort, I guess, for a while. For this update, I’d like to answer a few frequently asked questions and also would like to share a couple of designs I’ve made recently

FAQs

q: How much are your commissions?
a: A deal starts at 100USD/30,000Robux and the cost will increase depending on the design’s functionality and publicity.

q: Can I commission a thumbnail/game icon/advertisement for my game?
a: No, I don’t make them at the moment

q: Why do you take so long to reply?
a: Really apologize for experiencing this. I have these communication issues for when times in real life gets unexpectedly get busy. Sorry in advance if it ever happens again!

And here are the two game logos I designed since the last update!

Stylz Makeover

The Labyrinth

7 Likes

Bookmarked until I have money (curse your student loans).

2 Likes

Now Available For Work!

Hi Devs!

Here’s just to inform you guys that right now I’m finally available to work on logos and designs. Let me know if you need any so we can talk about it soon.

Best way to contact me is through Discord: POMPKINWHITE#0592

Basic Service Details

RBXPost7

Here’s something I’ve worked on a week ago. Although artworks and game thumbnails still won’t be included in my services. Still feel free to inquire, we’ll discuss everything there.

3 Likes

Just to say; I’ve worked with Pumpkin on several game logos so far (such as Disaster Island and Heroes of Robloxia), but also my entire studio (Explosive Entertainment) has its branding designed by him, and my magazine had its branding and design done by him too.

There’s a pretty simple reason why I have and will continue to work with him; he’s worth every bit of the cost.
Pumpkin is communicative and really works with his clients to ensure that the outcoming design is perfect for their use, he’s friendly to work with and a talented and hard worker.

If you get the chance to work with him, please take it. You won’t regret it.

5 Likes

YOU DON’T PUT A WATERMARK ON PAID WORK!?

Hold on, I’m going to empty my wallet on you.

Bookmarked and will see about something in the future.

8 Likes

Hi again Devs!

So I just updated the OP in respect to the portfolio template and I also wanted to let you know that I’ve added a few things in it. One is that I’ll be taking thumbnail projects again starting today although I’m only accepting occasionally. Still feel free to inquire about it!
RBXPost9

Another is that I have increased my prices to initiate a design project only because demand sets higher and I’ve let a few people down declining projects which I told them to wait a little while Im occupied with others.
RBXPost5

2 Likes

When you almost got $100 finally

:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Since last response, I’ve worked with Pumpkin on the entire branding and design work for a magazine I’m working on, and the branding for a company/brand I’m working on externally from Roblox.

My opinion stands, if you get the opportunity you should really work with him!

Pumpkin worked with me for a bit to plan out a commission then suddenly stopped responding around April 9 and hasn’t communicated with me since. Not really sure what happened…

@HowTonyDev I really apologize if you’re experiencing this but apparently I wasnt able to notify everyone my work status all the time. And to answer you, I wont be able to work in the time being because my computer broke recently and I wont be able to get back to work after a couple of weeks.

@Benocular Its a cause of mismanagement and Im really sorry for not leaving any response. Ill talk to you in discord.

Id like to take this chance to update the OP with new information of where you can see my work status so I dont have to go to every messages answering yes or no if Im available in the time being and explaining why. My twitter bio will hold my current status whether I am Available, Unavailable, or Occupied. Please note that I may or may not be capable of replying to you if my work status is either Unavailable or Occupied(unless you are the occupying client).

I also hope the increase of my prices decreases the traffic and less management stress on my side. If not, you’ll know the change.

Again, I apologize for this inconvenience and Ill try my best not to make it happen again.

I recently had the opportunity to work with Pumpkinwhite, he did an amazing job on our logo and had an extremely fast turn around time. I look forward to working with him again in the near future!

1 Like