Graphics slider in Roblox is set to 1 but the game is displaying at full graphics

It’s been a few days that I noticed a change in the graphics, which is linked to the fact my graphics quality slider can move but doesn’t change anything on graphics. I have tried uninstalling roblox and I am still getting the same issue. The issue only happens on my main account and whenever I try on a different account theres no problem.

External Media
10 Likes

Replying to this thread to hear further updates, because this is the weirdest problem I’ve ever seen.

At first, I was gonna ask if you use Bloxstrap, and you set the DFIntDebugFRMQualityLevelOverride FFlag to 10 or higher

But after you said that, it didn’t make sense anymore.

3 Likes

I thought it might’ve been an issue with bloxstrap so I uninstalled it and the problem is still happening.

1 Like

Wait, can you get Bloxstrap again and set the DFIntDebugFRMQualityLevelOverride to 1? This should force your graphics to 1 and turning up graphics will do nothing but increase render distance.

2 Likes

I myself am facing this issue. Some “Band-Aids” I found were

1. Using a alt, for some reason it seems to be on my main account only and alts work fine.
  2. Uninstall and Reinstall Roblox every time you want to play. Idk why this works but when u install Roblox it opens the player and it works fine but exiting out of the player and going back in doesn’t work.
1 Like

Getting this issue too, already completely reinstalled Roblox which fixed it at first, but the issue is back.

1 Like

Ive tried reinstalling roblox multiple times however the problem still happening,

I installed Bloxstrap and followed your instructions. The code worked, and now my graphics are set to 1. Thank you.