Grass colliding with objects

Hello,

I have been using Terrain edits so far and I’m fairly new to it. I have discovered that when an object is placed on the surface of the map, the grass collides straight through the object. Is there any way of fixing this?

I already know that sizing the object would fix this but I want to keep the object the original size it came.

Display:

1 Like

There are plugins that remove that but you can do it manually by picking another material on the ground under the object

1 Like

Can you name any of the plugins?

1 Like

I am not on my pc now, I’ll see if I can find them either way

1 Like

As @ViggxGood recommended, just use the Terrain Paint tool to paint that area with LeafyGrass.

2 Likes

you can’t really fix it. but what i do that i find that works very well is changing the terrain to something like dirt or leafy grass under the objects.

you can also just make the objects taller so that the grass will not clip and show

Found it, I got to class so thats why I didn’t respond TerrainMaterialReplacer - Roblox

You can also do it manually as I said if you want but this will do it through a plugin

1 Like

i always like to put leaf grass where the object is. Hope this helps.

I’d recommend a script written by @Enqrypted, which can be found here.

The script fixes clipping by grass adornments by replacing them with the LeafyGrass terrain material for voxels within parts - just follow the instructions and you should be fine assuming that the grass terrain itself isn’t already clipping into your parts.