Grass Fix Tool Enhanced - Refine Terrain Editing Effortlessly!

Greetings, developers!

I’m thrilled to announce an exciting update to the Grass Fix Tool plugin, now available with enhanced features and improvements. This update empowers you to refine your terrain editing effortlessly, creating stunning landscapes and polished environments in your Roblox games.

🌱 Updated Features
  • Precisely remove grass around parts for a polished and professional look.
  • Effortlessly customize terrain materials to enhance the visual appeal of your game.
  • Streamlined user interface for intuitive and seamless usage.
  • Improved performance and stability for a smoother editing experience.
  • Integration with the Change History feature, allowing you to track and revert edits easily.
🌟 How to Use

:one: Install or update the Grass Fix Tool plugin from the Roblox Studio Plugin Marketplace.
:two: Access the plugin through the toolbar menu.
:three: Enter your desired terrain material in the provided textbox and click the “Remove Grass Around Parts” button to apply the changes.

V2.0 Short Video Of Project

Grass off parts New Update! - YouTube

:star2: Get the Grass Fix Tool Enhanced now and elevate your terrain editing experience:
Purchase Here

Remember to create a backup of your project before making significant modifications as a precautionary measure.

I highly value your feedback! If you have any suggestions, encounter issues, or want to share your experiences with the Grass Fix Tool Enhanced, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Together, we can continue improving the plugin and making it even more powerful!

Start refining your terrain effortlessly with the Grass Fix Tool Enhanced. Let your creativity blossom and create marvelous worlds in Roblox!

Happy terrain editing!

10 Likes

Could you give some more detail about the precision options for this tool? Since it’s paid (aka closed source) it’s not possible to peek directly at the code and see for myself + the pictures aren’t super revealing. It looks like you’ve put quite a bit of work into this, so I’m interested to see what these options are!

3 Likes

I just updated it and Will be making a short video on it in just a moment.

2 Likes

sorry video quilty is really bad Idk why stream labs keeps doing that to me lol

3 Likes