Grass Generator | Easily generate grass on top of parts!

‘transparency seems pretty niche though.’ lowering transparency allows you to layer different details over multiple objects… like a zindex feature…

~ Added MESH MODE!
This can reduce the part count SIGNIFICANTLY. Running a test comparing the two modes. The same sized grass generation without mesh mode created 102 parts, meanwhile it only used 7 parts with mesh mode. I highly recommend everyone uses this over the previous mode. It even uses less presets with makes it easier to customize as you have less numbers to change for your desired result!

I will be working on a command to convert already generated grass into mesh mode so stay tuned for that just incase you’ve already generated a lot of grass with the old mode and want to make the switch!

This also completely replaces performance mode and by default collisions and castshadow is off for the grass details (this doesnt apply to the top patch thats meant to be walked on obviously)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Like

That is really cool, I’ll probs buy it when I can!

1 Like

Wish this wasn’t so expensive, would love to play around with it for a bit.

Totally understand why it’s 200 r/$ wish the UI was nicer.

2 Likes

For those who want the command to convert pre-existing patches to mesh mode private message me (with proof you own the plugin.) and I can provide it for you. Cant post it here because it includes the plugin code to actually make the mesh patches.

Yeah same here, I can 100% understand why.

1 Like