GravStudios Hiring!

About Us

Hi there! We are GravStudio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a builder who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

Current Team
@PoweredByWard - Modeler
@tyler09456 - Scripter / UI
@mohacsim - Animations

Contact

Contact me!
DizzyCoding#7806

Payment

We will discuss the payment after seeing your work!

About The Job

We are looking for a professional (low poly) builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Could you be more specific and state what the game is about, how to contact you, as well as payment info?

1 Like

We are making a Paintball game, it will be semi like Big Paintball but we want to improve it.
You can contact me! It’s DizzyCoding#7806 and the payment will be disused.

I think you should write that information on your post or else nobody will want to work for you.

Hi! I’m interested in this job. My discord is bobby#6769. Here is my portfolio: Bob_factory || Builder (Closed). The showcase isn’t 100% low poly but I can build in it if you want me to.

Ok! Please contact me on Discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.