Greek Translator [OPEN]

Γειά σας!

Welcome to my portfolio!

Hey there, have a seat.

As you read from the title, I’m a Greek Translator. Hold up, are you native? The answer is yes, I’m a native Greek Citizen offering my services as a translator, let’s talk about me.

Why should I hire you?

As said below, I am a native Greek, and I live in the capital of Greece, Athens! I translate games, bots, anything related to these! I always ask for the context of a word if the context is not clear before translating the said word. I am open to free revisions of strings and will always make translating new strings, without extra fees. Even though Automatic Translating has been recently released, here’s a quote from an admin*

Personal Information

• Native Greek Citizen
  • Currently a high school student, with a certificate of Level B2 Michigan English
  • I accept payments via group funds and Paypal.

Availability

:hourglass: I’m available everyday.
Yeah, elaborate
Monday - Thursday 3:00PM - 11:00AM EEST (Eastern European Standard Time)
Friday - Sunday 5:00PM - 9:00PM EEST (Eastern European Standard Time)

Translating Experience

I have much experience with translating. I can guarantee you that you won’t regret translating your game in Greek! Greek it’s a worldwide language, most of you have probably heard that a lot of words are from Greece, amirite?

I have experience with:

• Roblox Translator Portal*
  • Crowdin*
  • GitHub*

I’ve translated for:

• Premid App* - Translator
  • Suggester Discord Bot* - Proofreader and Translator
  • Suggester Privacy Policy* - Translator
  • Car Dealership Tycoon* - Translator
  • Vehicle Legends* - Translator
  • Lundstrongorders* - Translator
  • 99% Fail* -Translator
  • Clicker Simulator* - Translator
  • Race Clicker * - Translator
  • Part of the WeTranslate Team* -Translator

Payment Information

• The price is negotiable after contact with the developer

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, but for faster responses contact me via my Discord AugustPeople#7399

Questions

For any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to ask me. I’ll answer as fast as possible.

Reviews

Click to view

Σε ευχαριστώ που με διάβασες!

3 Likes

Good guy, good service :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Augest did a great job tranlsating LundstrongOrders! They were fast, amazing to work with and have allowed me to expand my FOSS (Free Open Source Software) LundstrongOrders to Greek!

2 Likes