Green Café | Training Guide

Green Café | Training Guide

Introduction
This guide was created to assist our MR’s and HR’s while training others, please follow this guide at all times. This guide will explain how to train, expectations while training and some copy and pastes you should be using.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Session times:

2 PM EDT | 6 PM GMT

More will be added in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requirements:

• Host must be Executive Assistant+
  • Co-Host must be Manager+
  • Trainers must be Staff Intern+
  • Must shout on Discord and group exactly 15 minutes before start time
  • Must be on a device that can copy and paste
  • If any customers join tell them to apply for trainee first

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shout Formats:

Discord: ?training (in #session-notifications channel)

Roblox group:

Training | A training will commence soon down at the training center. Trainee - Barista may come down for a chance to be promoted!

(After slock)
Training | Slocked | Sorry to those who couldn’t attend. Why not come down to the cafe for a nice drink to cheer you up? Sounds good to me!

(After concluded)
Training | Concluded | Congratulations to everyone who passed! To celebrate, why not go down to the cafe for some refreshments? Sounds like a plan!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Training Rules

Do not fight for Host or Co-Host. First-person to claim Host is the host. The host chooses Co-Host.

• Begging for co-host = demotion.
  • Fighting = demotion
  • Do not promote/train Senior Barista+.
  • If someone passes training only move them up ONE rank, free ranking is not tolerated.
  • You must copy the exact guide, you can’t create your own.

How copy & paste:

• To copy: Press ( ctrl + c )
  • To paste: Press ( ctrl + v ) into the chat.

Ranks allowed to be trained :

• Trainee - Barista

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Training Commands (for Host and Co-host)

Click for commands

:slock

:sm Welcome to the Green Café training. My name is [host name] and assisting me today will be my co-host [co-host name].

:sm To make this a wonderful experience for everyone, we ask you to keep your questions and comments until the end. People seen talking will be kicked from the server.

:sm Now we will go over some basic training rules that you will follow.

:sm Grammar is to be used at all times while being trained. Failure to use grammar before or after your training will result in a demotion.

:sm You are required to treat all staff members and employees with respect, while being trained or not. Failing to show respect towards others will result in a demotion.

:sm Please do not go AFK during the session. If it is unavoidable, you may let your trainer know if you will be quick. However, if you take too long to return, you will be kicked from the server.

:sm If you fail your training, please do not argue or cause drama with your trainer. You can always attend another training session!

:sm There are a total of four training stages: Trivia, Grammar Corrections, Serving, and Trolling. You must be present for all four stages to pass.

:sm Once we tell you to go, please follow the trainer for your group, to your designated station.

:sm All trainees may now follow their trainers into the cafe.

Trainers must use the copy and pastes below.
Each trainer will have an assistant with them.
Please keep track of everyone’s points on a notepad.
Group A will be on the right side, group B will be on the left

Click for copy and pastes

Greetings, my name is [name] your trainer for tonight, joining me will be my assistant [name].

Before we begin, please say C7RN to confirm that you do not have safechat.
(If they can’t say it or saw that as tags kick them)

There will be 6 points possible, each section will be worth a point, trivia and ordering will worth 2 points.

Trainees need 4 points, Juniors will need 5 and Baristas will need all points to pass.

If you have any questions or comments, please say them now before we begin.

Great, we will first start with trivia, I will be sending you the first question. (Send them any question by doing :pm [name] [question])

Click for questions

How do you make an Americano?
(Answer: Coffee Cup + Espresso + Decaf + Mocha)

Do we serve cookies in the cafe?
(Answer: Yes)

What is the order limit?
(Answer: 4)

How many warnings does a troller get?
(Answer: 1)

_

I have sent the question, please tell me if you did not get it or it is tagged.

I will now repeat the question and the correct answer.

Question: [question]

Answer: [question’s answer]

My assistant will now be sending you the next question. (Assistant sends question)

[Assistant] I have sent the question, please tell me if you did not get it or it is tagged.

I will now repeat the question and the correct answer.

Question: [question]

Answer: [question’s answer]

Next, we will be doing grammar corrections. I will send a PM, please correct the sentence in it with grammar. (Choose any grammar correction and send it)

Click for grammar corrections

Correct the following with grammar, hi welcome green cafe howww may i help u today
(Answer: Hi, welcome to Green Cafe! How may I help you today?)

• Anything related to that is fine

Correct the following with grammar, hi i wood lik a coffe and milkshake plz
(Answer: Hi, I would like a coffee and a milkshake, please.)

• Anything related to that is fine

_

I will now repeat the question and the correct response.

Question: [grammar correction you sent]

Answer: [answer for the grammar correction]

Great job! Next, we will be doing a greeting check.

This section is not worth any points, it will just be an opportunity for us to check your greeting.

Your greeting should include the name of the cafe, your name, and telling them that the menu is above.

Please state your greeting as we come up to you.

Great job! Next, we will be moving onto the ordering test.

I will say an order, and you will go to prepare it in the kitchen. Please take notes on the order as I will not be repeating it.

Unfortunately, we do not have the ‘notepad’ command, you can write down the order on an app or on a sheet of paper.

You may use the recipe guide to assist you if you do not know how to make an item, but you can not ask others for assistance.

To hand someone an item, hold it in your hand and hit “h”, then type in their username.

Does anyone have any questions or concerns?

Great! I will now say the first order, please pay close attention. Do not hand me the item yet.

Hello! Can I have an Iced Regular? (Don’t always say this, but make it easy for people.)

[ask them to hand you the item when they finish]

Great work, my assistant will be stating the next order.

[Assistant] Hello! Can I have a Pineapple Slushy and a Hot Chocolate?
(Don’t always say this, but make it slightly more complicated than the first)

[ask them to hand you the item when they finish]

Fantastic work so far, next we will be doing the final test, trolling.

When there is a troller at the cafe, you only give them 1 warning before calling an MR+.

If someone glitches or exploits, you do not give any warning. Screenshot it and call an MR+ immediately.

Do you have any questions or concerns before we start?

Please state your greeting as we come up to you to indicate that the simulation has begun.

troll them

If they pass - Congratulations, you have passed the training! Please wait patiently for someone to rank you.
(get a coordinator+ to rank them)

If they fail - Unfortunately, you did not pass this training due to [reason]. You can always attend another session tomorrow!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This concludes the training guide, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out to me!

~ dry_iced, Chairman of Green Cafe

1 Like