Green expanding part on player

Green growing virus on player

- What I know? -

It must be a plugin. I created a new place on Roblox studio and when I run the game it is growing on my character. Its a green, flat, transparent cylinder which expands at the bottom of my character.
Might be a script inside my character since I have not checked all scripts there.

- What have I tried? -

• Disabling every plugin on script injection
  • Looking at plugin names to see anything unusual
  • Creating a script when run destroys all scripts in workspace.
  • Destroying every script inside my game. Chat, PlayerScripts, character scripts and everything and It still does not stop this cylinder from growing

Summary on situation and helping me

Basically if anyone has any ideas on checking to get rid of this would be really helpful. I have tried many things to no avail so I would be happy to hear some of your ideas to help me get rid of this growing thing on my character when the game is run.

PS. I do not know what category this would be so I put scripting.

Here are some things you could try:

• Reinstall studio
  • Reinstall all of your plugins
  • Check your computer for viruses

If all of that doesn’t work then you should report the bug in bug reports.

Alright. Thanks, I will make a note of all plugins I have installed and reinstall them. If I reinstall studio does it keep my games?

Btw I have uninstalled all plugins and still nothing. I will reinstall studio now

Yes, studio never deletes your games, just make sure to log in with the same account.

I have uninstalled roblox the app, I did studio but that didnt work so I uninstalled the app and now its gone. Thanks!

1 Like

That’s pretty sketchy. Always make sure to double check anything you’ve downloaded. friend of mine got their entire account terminated because of an application.

2 Likes