Green Fog problems

There is a problem for me, every time I create a new place, there is this green fog every time, I remove it by going to lighting, then I save the game and when I enter the place again, green fog returns and I can’t do anything, the green fog adds to every place I open in roblox studio and create, when I remove it in studio and test the game, it returns and I can’t fix it, can someone help me.

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.09.45
The game is also adding stuff into into camera and adding blur, every time I delete them, new ones come, I don’t know if its some kind of virus from my plugins, I never use free models so I am thinking that those are the plugins I have, but it can’t be plugins since all of my plugins are widely used by many people.

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.18.35
It adds blur to camera automatically and I don’t know if its part of roblox studio or a virus.

4 Likes

Try to Uninstall all plugins? Then see if their isn’t no Green Fog.

2 Likes

I’ve dealt with this in the past but the camera was acting different I deleted all the plugins and the camera didn’t act weird anymore

1 Like

Try going to the actual page of the plugin by going to Manage Plugins > 3 Dots (Next to the plugin) > Details. Then check the profile of the plugin’s uploader. If you do discover a fake plugin, be sure to get the official plugin by the original creator.

4 Likes

Yup, it worked, turned out I had a fake plugin and I never imagined I had it, thanks.