Grey outlines on my shirt

Greetings,

I’ve got a big problem. As a designer for the group “The Cats Brotherhood”, I am the main designer. I applicate myself on my job but when I upload it, I check how it looks and there are ugly grey outlines on my shirt ! It looks like this :

(1) Team's Clothings - Pop Cat T-Shirt - Roblox et 1 page supplémentaire - Personnel – Microsoft​ Edge 04.01.2023 13_26_01

I already have got this issue and tried solutions : Overflowing from the base, Changing template’s background, etc… And nothing worked !

If you have a solution, please tell it to me !

Vikko151

2 Likes

Can you share the template? You probably need to paint over the edge limits.

Hello, @SomeFedoraGuy !

Here’s the template :

The template has been removed for preventing copy attempts.

Hello,

I’m so sorry to launch this topic and launched you too lately on the way but, I’ve got the solution of the problem :

As you know, since early 2017, ROBLOX™ launched R15 and gaved a 100% consacration on it. So, they changed the template so it can support perfectly R15. However, R6 has been a little bit abandonned and hasn’t got any support from the update. So, R6 will have minus good shirts application compared to R15.

It isn’t my fault, it’s just the support of R6 that has a deffiency.

Anyways, thanks for your proposition, @SomeFedoraGuy !

Vikko151

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.