GreyEuros's UGC Portfolio

About Me

-Hi there! My name is GreyEuros I’ve been using Blender for small projects for high school and have been using it for my own ideas on and off for around 1 year. recently I been more active in it and have been wanting to try and get into the UGC program.

-I’m currently a Forensic science major at a university, I’m going onto my second year here and I use blender as a hobby to put my creative idea the come to mine into a “physical” form.
it’s been an outlet for me so that I can look back on all of my creations and as a sort have trophy and a reminder that if I put in the effort I can pretty much create what ever is in my mind.

-If you want to keep updated on blades you can follow me on twitter and if you have any ideas we can do a Collab on an item :slight_smile:. I’m mainly looking for more inspiration and ideas for more items like these so if anyone has a idea for one feel free to let me know. I hope to get into the UGC program to share my ideas with the community and grow on my skills.

Showcase

I am working on a game to show all of my 3D renders of my swords and possibly other items as well.

Here are some screenshots of my work

this is my most recent completed work. I hope you like it :slight_smile:

UGC Concept 1: ClockWork
Finished on: 7/29/2021

Screenshot (167)

UGC Concept 2: Stein’s Spark
Finished on: 8/5/2021

UGC Concept 3: Gear Head
Finished on: 8/6/2021

Screenshot (202)

Screenshot (203)

UGC Concept 4: Spectral Key
Finished on: 8/6/2021

UGC Concept 5: Void Star Crown
Finished on: 8/12/2021

I will be updating this and adding more pictures of new items and update some older pictures to keep it looking fresh

Availability

As of now I am available everyday after 1pm until my classes resume in September which is when I will update these hours.

Contact

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlbertoEuros

Discord: GreyEuros#3875

Feel free to contact me on the deforum if you’d like

[MORE UGC CONCEPTS COMING SOON]

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes