Group Animation couldn't play

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Play animation on my group games

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Animation are definitely group owned

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    Yes, i did checked but it doesn’t working for me

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!
The only thing that is in the way is the game is private

1 Like

If you are still having trouble playing animation on your group games, you may want to try the following solutions:

1. Check if the game is set to public or private. If it is set to private, try changing it to public and see if that helps.

2. Make sure that the animation is enabled in the game settings.

3. Check if the animation is compatible with your group’s platform.

4. Try restarting the game and see if that helps.

5. If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact the game developer for further assistance.

1 Like

Where do i activate it ? Where do i activate animation in the games settings? Is it in studio or the game? I’m curious right now since i am the game creator and the scripter of the game

2 Likes

If you are the game creator and scripter, you should be able to activate animation in the game settings. Depending on the platform your group is using, you may need to go into Studio or the game itself to access the settings. Once you are in the settings, look for an option to enable animation. If you are still having trouble finding it, you may need to consult the game developer for further assistance.

1 Like

Ah i think i found it, im really an idiot after figuring this out :moyai:
I forgot to disable RequiresHandle, so the animation cannot play if it does not found any handle present in the tool

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.