Group Audit Log shows incorrect user

All of the entries in my group for one of my Developers (in private notes) shows Roblox instead of their details. If I search for entries by that user, none exist.

Expected behavior

It should show their username, icon, and link to their profile.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/groups/configure?id=15196270#!/auditLog

A private message is associated with this bug report

3 Likes

Hello @br_cks thank you for the details, we’re investigating the issue and will get back to you!

3 Likes

@br_cks are you able to provide steps for how that developer is creating or updating assets? We noticed it is not happening for every user so we’d like the information to determine where the issue is happening.

3 Likes

They are simply building in roblox studio. They are using Windows 10, a regular copy of studio, are logged in, and we use Team Create. Also now that I’ve been paying a bit more attention, quite a few of entries that should be mine are showing up as roblox too

2 Likes

Hey @br_cks ,
Are House Test and Dreamhaven Tycoon names of places that you all are working on? Do you know if those logs are the autosaves of the place as you all are building the game in Team Create?

3 Likes

Those are the places we are actively working on & we do have autosave enabled. An issue with auto-save attributing roblox does sound like a realistic cause for some of the mismatch. However, this user has no logs at all, despite being actively involved for months, so I’m not sure that fully accounts for what is happening

1 Like

I can confirm this is fixed! Thanks again for the report.

2 Likes