Group Clothing Sales

Hi! I was just wondering when you sell clothes on ROBLOX groups, does the Robux from purchases go to the creator (of the clothing) and group funds? Or does the Robux just go straight to group funds with no Robux contributing to the creator?

If this is so; how can I make all the clothes I make on my group, contribute to my ‘Sales Of Goods’ category in my Robux and also contribute to my group funds.

Thanks

Please let me know if this was confusing

1 Like

It only goes to the group funds if you do not have a recurring payment.

2 Likes

Income from any asset in a group will always go towards the group unless you’ve configured a percentage of that revenue to go to someone else. In that case, the income is split depending on the configured percentage of all users in the group and the rest goes to funds.

Say you configure yourself to receive 50% of revenue and you sell a shirt for 100 Robux. You will get 50 Robux and the other 50 will go to group funds. These calculations are also available in the group payouts tab so you can check how much goes to group funds or each person as well.

If you want all clothes that are sold in your group to go solely to you and not the group, configure yourself to a 100% recurring payout.

3 Likes

Thanks. If I do that, does that mean the Robux given to me is considered as “Group Payouts” instead of “Sale of Goods”?

That is correct. The sale of the asset will be logged with the group, not you. For you, it will only show up as a Group Payout in your transactions summary.

1 Like

Would you happen to know how I can sell clothes that contribute to my “Sale Of Goods”?

That can only happen if you sell them directly off your own profile.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for your help! Now I know what to do.

1 Like