Group Finder Game Feedback

Group Finder Release

Hi, I am the creator of Group Finder. Which basically players will claim a booth and sponsor their clothing brand, game creations, make funny booths, etc.

I created this game back in 2020. The first design wasn’t great and after some feedback, I did an entire revamp. The scripting of the game hasn’t changed too much as I haven’t been able to find a scripter.

(1) Group Finder [Beta] - Roblox

I just need feedback on how the game looks, how it runs, and some new ideas before I start running ads.

Something I know I was told to get is new UI’s.

Thank you :smile:

3 Likes

The game looks decent however games like this already exist. The group recruiting plaza (Group Recruiting Plaza 6.0 - Roblox) is a prime example of this. So I’d recommend taking a look at GRP and using any weaknesses / problems with it to your advantage before advertising. Apart from that the game looks great and I would love to see how it progresses!

1 Like

Yes, there isnt many GRP type games. I am working on hiring a scripter to expand the game a bit more. Thank you for the feedback :smile:

Glad you took that feedback into account and I wish you the best of luck with your game. Once again the GRP has so many weaknesses that you can use to your advantage. Will definitely check out the final product.

2 Likes