Group Game not showing up in Favorites and Recently Played

As you can see in the video, the game doesn’t appear in any category that I mentioned. I did the questionnaire, hence the game is like… 2 weeks old. How do I fix this? Game affected: https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=roblox%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D4311563254&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F12236219246

1 Like

Did you publish the game? is the game still on private?

It does take some time for newly published experiences to show up on the “Recently Played” section for your players. Also, the play time length can also cause the experience to not show in Recently Played, for example Roblox won’t show that experience there if the player was only in a server for a couple of seconds.

I’d suggest waiting a few more days, as it could purely be just because your experience is too new.

They were never on private.

Yesterday I spent 10+ minutes in the game. That’s not a couple of seconds.
The exact release date for the game is 22th January 2023, so it’s been more weeks than that. Another thing happens to another game on the same group, which has been released on 11th November 2022. I can’t wait anymore.

You’d probably have to contact Roblox support, then - people have reported this before and there isn’t an exact known timeframe it takes for new experiences to get ‘verified’.

I wonder if you ever contacted Roblox support and learned about what’s causing your experience not showing up. I’m having the same issue as you described.

I had the same problem with my Game (not sue if you can even call it a Game) where ti won’t show when you search it, I think it has to do with Visits maybe

@Dede_4242, I had contacted Bug Support and told them about my issue. Since it didn’t happen to them, apparently a log out-and-in fixed it. I remember trying from another account and re-installing Roblox (mobile) and the games started showing. I think they had something to do with this, but you can always contact them. Yes, even if the game didn’t show on both PC or phone, what I said above did fix the issue for both platform.

2 Likes

Thanks. It turns out mine showed up after 24h.

1 Like