Group Games Bug

Hello. I’ve made several support tickets to Roblox and they all said they’d “forward it to the engineers”. This was about 3 months ago.

The issue is that when someone looks at my Werithiel group page and look under the Games tab, it will show the same game twice. If I de-active that game, then it will still show it regardless. I’ve made sure they are the same game by comparing place id’s and such.

I’ve been dealing with this for a few months now, but since I’m actually planning to turn Werithiel more based on development, it’s aggravating to see it there.

Example of it in action:

And if you were to click on both of them, they would be the same place.

Sorry if I didn’t follow the true format as it’s not something to “replicate” or that I have control over.
I just find it saddening that after submitting 3 support tickets over the span of 3 months, nothing has been done.

Edit: Although the group could just be re-made, I like the name Werithiel and I’ve invested over R$800 in the group. For a non-rich robloxian like me, that’s a lot lmao.

3 Likes

Bumping won’t make the bug get resolved faster, nor will it make it a higher priority or change it’s position in the backlog.

Providing an accurate, detailed report of the bug and how to reproduce it is what you can do to make things as easy as possible.

1 Like

But there is nothing to do that can replicate the issue nor is there any way to give a detailed report. It’s just a web bug that randomly happened. I tried everything I could to do in order to replicate it in a test group and nothing would happen.