Group List Invisible

the robux has been fixed but still quite glitchy and the rest of the problems like the group being invisible including the funds, adding friends who’s not associated with china and also following them is still not fixed, hoping it’ll get fixed soon yet still it’s a relief seeing my robux back to normal.

Update: the funds on the groups are now showing but there’s a problem, the accepted pending robux were not added on the group funds

3 Likes

The robux and friend part is fixed for me as well, although the groups still do not load.

2 Likes

I have filed a ticket to our internal database. Thanks for the report! We’ll reach out to you when we have any updates regarding this issue.

8 Likes

All my Robux disappeared again and my groups are still broken; is anyone else experiencing any similar updates towards the situation?

3 Likes

That’s odd, a fix was just released. Unable to friend or follow users / receive friend requests or follows - #10 by gigagiele

Feel free to share your device info in the meantime as I guess this could help narrow down what may or may not have been missed.
https://www.roblox.com/reference/deviceinfo

I’m sure @gigagiele can look into this, best of luck! :crossed_fingers:

Unsure, my group list is still broken and all my robux just went straight to the 0 flatline;

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.131 Safari/537.36
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer
2 Likes

Hey there,

Sorry that this is still happening for you! Can you share a few more details to help us figure out why this is still happening?

Can you confirm that you downloaded and logged into Luobu Studio with your username and password? And if so, when did you last log in? Are you still able to log in? Thanks!

Best,
Caelestene.

3 Likes

Hi Caelestene!

I was actually advised by a user to private message gigagiele which was the one that updated us on this issue and he ended up resolving the issue for me.

To still update you on how this happens; around the same time I replied to this thread for the first time was when I installed and logged in to LuoBu with both my username and password and agreed to that prompt which is also when the issues occurred(my robux getting removed, the ability to view and join/leave groups without direct links, add/remove/follow users or games). I tried uninstalling LuoBu which obviously didn’t fix the issue since a flag on your end was ticked and ended up putting up this wall of pain for multiple users including me. As said above, gigagiele was the one updating us on this matter which was also the one that helped me and another user(as far as I’m aware).

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Yep. Still Broken For Me After 1 Month

It’s because you don’t have a pinned group. Mine is my own group, so it takes me here.
(Link simplified)

No it’s because of the china roblox studio

1 Like

As stated in my post above I’ve contacted gigagiele which solved my issue and I encourage you to do the same.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.