Group List Invisible

Reproduction Steps

1. Select the “Groups” category in your Roblox sidebar.
  2. Notice you aren’t able to interact with list of groups you own and are in.

Device Info
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36 OPR/77.0.4054.257
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Expected Behavior
I expected the ability to interact with and utilize a list of the groups I own and currently within.

Actual Behavior
The group list doesn’t appear, only the “Create Group” button does. This means that I won’t be able to interact with groups I own or are in.

I initially produced this on Opera GX, and have also reproduced this on Microsoft Edge & Brave.

Workaround
I can use the group affiliates tab to reach my owned groups, though this isn’t completely viable.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Groups - Roblox
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-07-18 07:07:00 (+01:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-07-18 07:07:00 (+01:00)

5 Likes

Huh? It’s not happening to me.

This link doesn’t take you to Group. Once clicked it shows this:

You might not get the same results as I do, but this bug certainly is occurring on my account having this tested in different browsers (ensuring all extensions are off.)

I listed the groups link without a group ID as this bug occurs on any group page for me, I’ve changed it to actually work now. :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah, it is the same for me, though the only group that does load is the one I have set as primary, the list is empty as well.

1 Like

Another workaround would be to use the Roblox mobile app. However, I cannot confirm this bug. Is there any betas / other extensions enabled.

1 Like

The ROBLOX site was having issues, try now :ok_hand:

Still the same.

https://groups.roblox.com/v1/users/271976081/groups/roles

The API seems to be fine, you can use this as a temporary workaround, for now, I guess.

1 Like

It seems to be taking a long time to load my groups however after a few seconds they appear.

1 Like

I posted my take on this 2 days ago and it’s yet to be fixed on my end. Is this still broken for anyone else?

1 Like

Yes, this is still an issue on my end also. Hopefully it can be looked at soon!

I’ve also found that after creating a new group whilst this bug has been occurring, only that one new group just appears whilst the rest are just in the abyss.

yes the name is quite ironic

Same happens to me; I ended up creating a couple of new groups and only those are visible on the list, along with their logos still pending moderation 2 days later.

1 Like

It seems the people who are having this issue with the group list not appearing is because you have used a china version of ROBLOX most likely the China version of studio I also unfortunately have the same issue and I’ve contacted ROBLOX about it but they have not answered and you might want to watch out on what you say on the website as you are most likely also apart of the ROBLOX China TOS, again this is all just a theory but I’m very confident that the group list bug is from using the China version of ROBLOX.

5 Likes

Anyone out there with a fix towards this? I literary cannot do anything, and Roblox support is unhelpful.

EDIT: Even my robux dissapeared

3 Likes

don’t worry roblox will probably fix it as soon as they can, it’s their own program so i think they will find a way to contact with roblox china to resolve the problem

1 Like

We don’t know the extent of this issue, they could have deleted the data from the servers, we really just don’t know…

3 Likes

well, let’s hope that it’s not something that’s serious

2 Likes

Which section of support am I suppose to even contact? I already wrote a ticket but I’m obviously getting bot-generated emails as responses.

Hey, thanks for the report! Can you attach the video again?

4 Likes

Hello! Thank you for getting back to us, here’s the attatched video. :+1:

We’ve also found that this bug is related to users who had logged into LuoBu Studio, essentially causing them to lose all of their robux, social abilities and group access.

2 Likes