Group logo I made

Hello this is a group Logo I made, it took 5 Minutes and
I hope you like it. find the group Here

Feedback wanted and Helpfull!

(Not sure why is looks blurry)

2 Likes

Your icons look nice. I would suggest you add a background to this. Maybe you could screenshot a Minecraft world, add it as a background and then blur it a bit so that you can see the text as well.

The issue is that the “Join Now :D” or “Plus cool T-shirts” might appear too small for some users, basically making this unreadable. It might be better increasing the font size or removing it.

1 Like

Thank you for your Suggestions.

1 Like

How about this? sketch-1610901833928

1 Like

It looks good! If you requested feedback though, I would encourage you to focus more on a simple design as a logo / icon for your group. Something that someone looks at and thinks: “Hey, that’s a neat group logo, that’s very appealing to look at.”. In your case, since your group is primarily centered around Minecraft, maybe use an icon like a creeper, which people instantly associate with Minecraft.
Hope this helps!

2 Likes

not sure if roblox moderation would accept that due to copyright

1 Like

I think that your first logo design looks much better, as the text is easily readable. With the background you have used, the text is very hard to read, as the dark colours don’t really go well together.

To improve it, I suggest keeping your first design, however change the background to something slightly better and perhaps change the text colour. For example:

This can easily be done in something like MS word, using colour corrections and a blur effect on the image.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

new one, How is it? I made this on Minecraft besides the “Fans Association”

@ChocRBLX
@FlyFrigate
@L_aarge

2 Likes

Niceee, that’s a brilliant improvement. That’s a great icon!

The only thing that I could suggest now is making it square, though of course it might be hard if you didn’t crop your background picture before you used it.

2 Likes