Group name ideas

Good day, developers!
I want to start a developer group (like a group that makes games), but I have no idea for a name. I just need the word games in the name.

I would like some good names in the replies below, thank you.

8 Likes

The best group names aren’t just the ones people tell you. Look at developer groups and see where/how they get their names. Badimo has parts of the two main developers of Jailbreak. You could look at your username and make something from it. Another thing you can do is look at real game development companies and see why they’re named that.

5 Likes

Sometimes the best solution is to pick something and roll with it. A random word generator or name generator is great for brainstorming dev names, create a spreadsheet or doc and write down what you like and don’t like, don’t be afraid to take inspiration from other dev’s names too.

Hope this helps (:

3 Likes

Sometimes it can be hard to come up with a name for your roblox group, but I would tell you to pick a name that isn’t too complicated. I recommend using a short and creative name, something that is trendy and a name that you like, of course! I recommend you use google or pinterest to help you with this.

2 Likes

____ Studios

____ Games

____ of Robloxia

Stuff like that

1 Like

Providing input, I personally don’t think that using the “of Robloxia” is a good idea because it will be very hard to further brand your game studio to a wider audience if you use that, also correct me if I’m wrong you can’t use things like that in group names anymore.

1 Like

What about Ethereal Games?

3 Likes

I came up with Ethereal Games, is that good? :laughing:

4 Likes

Ive seen some people use ChatGPT for names

1 Like

Has no one else used it?

If so, that seems like a pretty good name

1 Like

Use your name as your group name, but change it up a bit. I also want to mention that Ethereal isn’t original and has probably been used 100’s of times by different groups. So changing the wording of that name to something else is also another idea for a group name. Maybe combine your username with another word is another idea; like Blazthunder or Blazreal with the addition of studios or games.

3 Likes