Group Pages seem to be failing to load

When I’m browsing through the website, most of the time (in the evenings) - the group page just fails to load at all and leaves me with this:

I don’t know what causes it, but this has only started happening in the last few days but it is constant on PC and Mobile.

This happens pretty much every time I attempt to go to any group page.

Browser Details:
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/100.0.0.0 (Edition std-1)
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Expected behavior

I expect to be able to load and navigate groups normally, and be able to see the group admin of groups I own/am a high enough rank to view.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/groups/13436106/Tactical-Triumph#!/about

What is the request’s response/status code? Based on the image it looks like the all the group endpoints are failing. What does https://groups.roblox.com/v1/groups/ID return if you open up your developer console and go to the “Network” tab, click on the request, then click on the “Response” tab?

Looks like you’re using Opera so it’s possible the built-in ad blocker is blocking something. If it is, it will look like this:

It’s impossible to tell what the problem is without more information.

Response is only showing this, not sure if I’m doing something wrong?

Status Code said 503 I believe.

1 Like

If it’s showing 503 then there isn’t usually a response. 503 Service Unavailable means the server is down or unavailable but it successfully received the request. They’re pretty common nowadays because Roblox’s infrastructure is very unreliable. I don’t think it’s because of anything that you’re doing, but if it’s happening repeatedly it may be because of your IP or where you’re being routed to. Have you tried using a VPN?

1 Like

I don’t own a VPN and haven’t tried using one, no.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

@demofocus This might have been caused something that was fixed about 2 weeks ago. Are you still seeing this issue?

1 Like

I haven’t noticed it happen for a couple of weeks now so I assumed something had been fixed! Appreciate the quick response, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.