Group Payout Fails to Distribute

Currently, the issue I am running into is when I go to pay myself or others nothing is being distributed.

( User Transaction Logs )

( Group Transaction Logs )

Expected behavior

When you payout to a user they should receive the payment.

A private message is associated with this bug report

5 Likes

Happened to me and a friend of mine. He paid himself out 1,000 Robux, it shows in his transactions page but it is not in his account and nor has it been spent. I tried it out for myself, I tried to give myself 1,000 Robux also and it did not go to my account despite being removed from group funds and showing in the audit log as a payout and on my account as a payout on the transaction page.

This needs urgent attention. People are going to lose a lot of Robux especially if they have automated payouts.

2 Likes

Happening on my end as well. I had to distribute Robux for salaries, and at the moment, I’m having a hard time explaining to some people that Roblox is currently having issues.

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting the issue! We have assigned this to our internal team to investigate.

8 Likes

Just want to add that this just happened to me as well. i really do hope this is a pending robux type of bug and not something too serious.

1 Like

I can confirm on my end this no longer happens - my account has received the Robux from the ‘glitched’ payments earlier today, and when I make new payments, my account gets the Robux immediately as expected!

3 Likes

Yea, I just woke up.

Checking on my end, I have the same result. Seems like what was broken has been fixed and I have gotten all the payments.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.