Group payouts aren't working

Page URL: Roblox
Impact: High
Frequency: Very Rare
Date First Experienced: 2021-05-09 11:05:00 (+02:00)
Date Last Experienced:

Reproduction Steps:
Browser Information
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

All you have to do is go to a group, and try to create a one-time payout. You’ll be greeted with a red bar without any text in it. The POST request returns an internal server error.

Expected Behavior:
I would expect to transfer the funds from my group to an individual Roblox account.

Actual Behavior:

The POST request to https://groups.roblox.com/v1/groups/5267880/payouts returns this:

{"errors":[{"code":0,"message":"InternalServerError"}]}

Workaround:

2 Likes

Frequency appears to be almost 100%. it happens every single time, in every group i have, without fail.

Purchases appear to be bugged on the website also as you can buy something, have it in the purchases tab, but you do not own the item. This creates some weird bugs where the server considers you owning an item and not owning an item at the same time.

The image below is the result of buying a 400R$ gamepass twice when the user has ~600R$. Image is courtesy of @poewffweop.

EDIT: It now appears to be working fine, quite a weird 10 minute bug.

1 Like

It seems to be working fine now. I’ll assume this is solved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.