Group search feature not working

1. What issue are you having? Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
    The search feature for groups doesn’t work properly and it has weird behavior. Normally the group matching the exact name you search would appear on the top however that currently doesn’t work.
  2. Does the bug happen 100% of the time? Yes, it occurs 100% of the time.
  3. If so, are there steps that reproduce the bug? Search for a group name on a group that isn’t a “top group”. An example is my group “Tor Studios”. If you search on it my group doesn’t even appear but the group “Shyfoox studios” does. See below for pictures. However if I search up my username “Tor_Laws” my group “Tor Studios” appears which is pretty weird.
  4. Where does the bug happen? On the website, device doesn’t matter.
  5. Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
  6. When did the bug start happening? I don’t have an exact time however it worked fine for a month ago.
  7. Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it. Whenever this is done on purpose or not.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.