Group Stores showing thousands of pages of seemingly random Catalog items

I can confirm that this is still going on(with every group I check)- after three days. Hopefully Roblox will fix this soon, as they said they are currently aware of the issue.

1 Like

I think it’s back. It’s been happening to my groups too. I would be a shame if people spent money on those items.

Can confirm that this issue is back.

I can confirm that this is also going on in other different groups. Hope the Roblox staff fix this issue very soon!

2 Likes

Broke Group stores Confirm

2 Likes

I’ve had this bug for today and yesterday aswell more than 900K+ shirts and pants.

1 Like

can confirm this; i have nearly a mill pages of shirts

1 Like

Seems like this time its Shirts and Pants created today. Instead when last time (3 days ago) was with every shirt and t-shirt created by a group.

People really don’t need to keep confirming it here on this page, it’s an issue that everyone can clearly see, lol.

Then again, it doesn’t hurt to see if this is only affecting select groups and/or players, or if it’s the majority/all of groups/players.
But I do agree with you. Instead of just saying “Can confirm” they could provide some detail about how it affected them as an individual Roblox player.

Yeah, I’m referring to just the “ok can confirm” since it’s already known that the issue is happening. Other information is totally okay if it actually helps the ROBLOX staff fix the situation.

It’s a programming error, because they’re removing the copyrighted clothes. (DMCA).

5 Likes

It has been fixed as of the time I’m posting this.

2 Likes

From what i’ve seen this is entirely a (client sided?) web issue, as some people see random clothes in groups and i do not see them in the same group

1 Like

I think it just randomly selects clothing from the catalog itself (as there’s usually 900k+ pages) and just posts them into the group store. It’s definitely odd but neither anyone in my groups nor myself have had the same clothing appear.

I contacted roblox to delete the copyrighted clothes in my group, and they replied to me 3 days ago (when this issue happened), So they’re just deleting copyrighted clothes (DMCA).

Issue seems to be fixed for me. Can anyone else confirm this?

1 Like

I can as well as others within my server. I believe it’s fixed as of now.

Yeah, I was thinking that was what happened. I just don’t understand why people were quick to spread rumors on the fact. Either way, it’s great to see they’re working on getting rid of the many copied clothes across Roblox.

2 Likes