Group Stores showing thousands of pages of seemingly random Catalog items

I’ve received reports from multiple people and witnessed first-hand that group stores are now showing thousands of pages of Catalog items that were not originally uploaded by the group owner.

This is visible in the Unofficial DevForum Group store. Roblox DevForum Community - Roblox

As you can see it is quite obvious that these are not intended to be there. As far as I’m aware this is happening to most, if not all groups on the platform.

33 Likes

Same Here someone also reported this here:

It’s on every group i go, to as you can see below to!!

https://www.roblox.com/groups/2596762/ROBLOX-Fame-Developer#!/store

3 Likes

Can confirm. In fact, the same things show up in the group that I have checked it in.

5 Likes

Stylis studios group has 15 million pages of clothes not by us.

3 Likes

Same here. It looks like it shows every group created shirt and t-shirt which is like 15 million pages.

2 Likes

We’re aware of this issue and looking into it.

19 Likes

Can confirm, my group shows the same. They all have the same few items on the first page.

Same here. Interesting that it’s the same shirts.

2 Likes

It looks to me like all group stores were redirected to a single store somewhere or the catalogue itself. Every group I’ve checked has the exact same catalogue page, regardless of whether there were items sold prior to this or not.

3 Likes

Endpoint is borked.
TotalResults: 458459164 lol. Is it returning everything?

1 Like

There seems to also be a general issue with the catalog not filtering properly, searching by myself (or anyone) in creator returns what looks to be the same issue as showing in the group store.

2 Likes

From what I have noticed, it seems like something went wrong in database or something and everything is getting redirected to the t-shirt section.

Hope they fix this soon, as that really did scare me.

1 Like

Roblox Staff replied and said. We’re aware of this issue and looking into it.

1 Like

can reproduce

It just fixed itself for me. Can anyone else confirm?

3 Likes

The issue has been acknowledged as stated above by Seranok. Thank you to everybody who came forward with confirmations of the issue. I think at this point we shouldn’t bump the thread unnecessarily any longer and should wait for an official response.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Yep, appears to be fixed for me as well.

Edit: Appears to be broken once more.

2 Likes

This is not a critical issue. It does not meet the requirements of a critical issue. You can review them here.

Issue seems fixed.

3 Likes

I can’t say I’m getting the same luck. It’s still broken under all of my groups and users I’ve asked can confirm that they are still getting the issue.

2 Likes

Was just about to report that I’m experiencing this issue again like Eti above, seems to have started happening a bit over an hour ago based on reports I have.

4 Likes