Group transaction log should show more records

A week ago this section of the site was changed; in the revenues section of a group, previously you could see a log of the transactions made in your game and by who, but after the update you can only see 10 transactions at a time, it used to be a scroll down expanding section.

We would love it if this section could display 100 transactions or, if it got back to the original version where you could just ever expand down the table / scroll forever.

• As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to find specific users who made a specific transaction, in case they complain about not getting something they paid for.
  • As a roblox developer, it is currently too hard to understand if users who buy more then 1 item buy the same items? or if there is a behavior to users who multi-purchase a few things one after the other.
  • As a roblox developer, it is currently too hard to calculate / export the log with select-all and Copy-paste from your browser, to calculate "Avg. Revenues per paying user (ARPPU) " to help game design and game economics.
  • As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to see a full day log by user,
    there are around 200-300 transactions a day, and the new tab in the group panel shows only 10 transactions a page.

I used the long table from the old page to fulfill these use-cases.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my game / my development experience because we could have micro level insights on our paying users. We would also be able to locate users who paid and are complaining about not getting what they purchased.

Thank you very much for your help.

6 Likes